2017-2018 Placements :
1. Juspay, Bangalore - Selected 2 Students,
2. Aurum Info Solutions, Chennai - Selected 4 Students,
3. Ionixx Technologies, Chennai - Selected 2 Students,
4. Technosoft Corporation, Chennai - Selected 13 Students,
5. Nextsphere, Hyderabad - Selected 6 Students,
6. 4iQ (Gnana Analytics Pvt Ltd), Hyd - Selected 2 Students,
7. Hexaware BPS, Chennai - Selected 21 Students,
8. Fission Labs, Hyd - Selected 3 Students,
9. ILM, Bang - Selected 49 Students,
10. Bureau Veritas,Noida - Selected 1 Student,
11. Miracle Software Systems - Selected 3 Students,
12. Softsquare, Chennai - Selected 2 Students,
13. Skypro Technologies Pvt Ltd, Bangalore - Selected 6 Students,
14. PathFront, Bangalore - Selected 20 Students,
15. Maintec, Chennai - Selected 13 Students,
16. Rajshriya Automotive Technologies. Chennai - Selected 15 Students,
17. Novel Patent Services, Vizag - Selected 3 Students,
18. Mobius KPO, Chennai - Selected 24 Students,
19. Vee Technologies, Chennai - Selected 10 Students,
20. SIG Overseas, Vijayawada - Selected 4 Students,
21. Flexiware Technologies, Ahmedabad - Selected 4 Students,
22. Infosys - Selected 6 Students,
23. Paragon Digital, Chennai - Selected 23 Students,
24. SoftSuave Technologies, Chennai - Selected 1 Student,
25. SD Mactec IT Solutions, Hyderabad - Selected 2 Students,
26. Ramtech Corporation, Hyderabad - Selected 41 Students,
27. Tollplus India Pvt Ltd (Sure IT), Hyd - Selected 6 Students,
28. Perfect Electronics, Chennai - Selected 17 Students,
29. JKM Automotive, Chennai - Selected 12 Students,
30. HGS, Bangalore - Selected 60 Students,
31. Great India Software Company, Bangalore - Selected 34 Students,
32. Charter Global, Hyd - Selected 5 Students,
33. TVS Sundaram, Chennai - Selected 11 Students,
34. Mindtree, Bangalore - Selected 4 Students,
35. Karvy, Chennai - Selected 27 Students,
36. East India Technologies PVt Ltd, Bangalore - Selected 12 Students,
37. Bias Corporation, Hyderabad - Selected 3 Students,
38. AMR Group, Hyderabad - Selected 6 Students,
39. PEOL Technologies, - Selected 12 Students,
40. Accel Frontline, Chennai - Selected 2 Students,
41. Photon Interactive, Chennai - Selected 1 Student,
42. Infosys (2nd time) - Selected 2 Students.
To produce Professionally Excellent, Knowledgeable, Globally Competitive and Socially responsible Engineers and Entrepreneurs.
M1 :Providing quality education through state-of-art Infrastructure, Laboratories and Committed Staff.
M2 : Establishing a continuous Industry-Institute Interaction, Participation and Collaboration to contribute Skilled Engineers.
M3 : Involving Faculty members and Students in Research and Development to become globally competitive and for betterment of Society.
M4 : Developing Human values, Social values, Entrepreneurship skills and Professional Ethics among the Technocrats.
Most Valuable Memory Events in NRI.
One of our NRIIT family member Ms. Prathyusha. Kuncha, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering has been awarded with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Life Time Achievement National Award held at Green Park, Chennai City during 30th May 2018 for Teaching, Research, & Publications, organized by IRDP Group of Journals.
Principal of NRI Institute of Technology Dr.NagaBhaskar Lightning the Lamp on the Occassion of Annual Day Celebrations
Principal of NRI Institute of Technology Dr.NagaBhaskar Lightening the Lamp on the Occassion of Annual Day Celebrations
A One Day Workshop on “Development of Entrepreneurship Skills in Women” is organized on 8th March 2017. Girl’s students of ECE had actively participated in this event.
On Freshersday Celebrations Our honourable Chairman Dr.R.Venkat Rao garu felicitated the Chief and Guest of honour.
Inaugurating the event and speaking on the occasion, the Chief Guest “Dr. G.Vijaya Lakshmi ”, Ph.D, and “ MS. Vidya Khanna”, Philanthropist, delivered a speech about importance of Women by addressing few success stories of Women.
Our honourable Chairman Dr.R.Venkat Rao garu felicitated the Chief and Guest of honour.
The College has associated with various recruitment partners like Himentor, Hire
Mee, Co-Cubes, Monster, APITA (formerly JKC), AMCAT for Training and Placement
Student Registration of Virtusa Pool Campus.
NRI Students selected in the Infosys campus selections.
NRI students selected in Tech Mahindra.
Student selected in CTS & ATOS.
NRI Students selected in Hexaware
NRI Students Selected in Technosoft Corporation.
Pre - Placement Talk by the HR from Bureau Veritas Company
WIPRO Excellence Award in Recruitment Drives
Pool Campus Drive.
To make the students have hands-on Exposure, NRIIT makes no stone unturned in providing the right platform for the students by conducting professional workshops in the trendy and current areas of various fields of Engineering. The Institute puts special efforts to provide value based internships to its students by maintaining regular Industry Institute Interaction.
NAAC Committe Visit Gallery.
The E cell of the campus also submitted proposals for financial assistance for
conducting EDPED (ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS
ON NURTURING ENTERPRISING SKILLS) and FDP (FACULTY
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM) to the Department of Science and Technology,
Government of India..
NRI has well developed playgrounds for the students to play various games and sports.
Students are encouraged to participate in various Zonal and
University level tournaments. Sports day is celebrated with games like Athletics, Long
Jump, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Cricket, Chess, and Carom etc. both for staff and
students, as part of recreation.
First year students Induction program in NRI.
Teachers Day Celebrations in NRI.
The motto of NSS “Not Me, Not You But we”, reflects the essence of democratic
living and upholds the need for self-less service. NSS helps the students develop
appreciation to other person‟s points of view and also show consideration to „other living
We value your opinion regarding our service and facilities.
Signup to our weekly newsletter and receive our great promotions. We'll keep you